CCB Beauty - Spring 2014 Beauty Trends You Should Try
As a fashion lover, I always look at designer runways for the next great trends but not just for fashion trends but beauty trends as well. Seen on designer fashion runways such as Nanette Lepore, Donna Karan, Prabal Gurung, Christian Siriano, Rag & Bone, and DKNY. Because I love playing with my looks, makeup and hair styles always completely reinvent a basic look and make it fabulous.
Here are a few key items worth trying to update your look. Because trends come and go so quickly you don't always have to break the bank. Easiest way to add these trends is trying drugstore brands. I always find such great options.
- Bright Orange Lipstick - Try this look with neutral brown smokey eye and if your bright orange lip is a bit too much mix with nude lipstick
- Blue Eyeliner and Eyeshadow - love this fun look even for my dark brown eyes, I really love trying this only on my lower lid for a pop of color
- Nude Lipstick - My favorite look by far, I love a nude lip for everyday or elegant evening look with a black smokey eye <3
- Radiant Orchid - the color of the year :) - so trendy right now and what better way to try this but with makeup or even nail polish, try adding hints of this color, maybe with a bright lip or even just a little eyeshadow, beautiful on any skintone
- Halo or milkmaid braids - Must try this fun look and so super easy. Try putting your hair in picktails and simply wrapping them up around your head and secure them w/ pins, done! It's that simple :)
- Fun Manicure - Still trending and doesn't seem to be fading out, So happy lol :) I'll continue to post my fun mani's Yayah
- White nails - because white it's so hot right now of course you need a fresh white mani to go with this chic look, all white everything, my fav <3
Stay chic xoxo
Don't forget to follow me on all Social media